- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10715 125th St, Jamaica, NY 114191,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: May 2005 for $320,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 096050077
- Zillow Home ID: 32129047
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10715 125th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Ozone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1300% higher than in New York, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Ozone Park home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,708 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1950
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 10713 125th St Jamaica, NY$339K----1,120
- 10717 125th St Jamaica, NY$260K----1,050
- 10711 125th St Jamaica, NY$402K321,120
- 10719 125th St Jamaica, NY$322K----1,050
- 10721 125th St Jamaica, NY$345K----1,050
- 10723 125th St Jamaica, NY$235K----750
- 12508 107th Ave Jamaica, NY$623K----1,470
- 10725 125th St Jamaica, NY$276K22750
- 12510 107th Ave Jamaica, NY$344K----941
- 12504 107th Ave Jamaica, NY$407K----1,216
- 10712 126th St Jamaica, NY$345K----1,368
- 12502 107th Ave Jamaica, NY$493K----1,216
- 12512 107th Ave Jamaica, NY$361K----1,376
- 10716 126th St Jamaica, NY$601K312,464
- 10727 125th St Jamaica, NY$476K----1,280
- 10720 126th St Jamaica, NY$619K632,464
- 12514 107th Ave Jamaica, NY$417K----1,376
- 10722 126th St Jamaica, NY$322K----1,072
- 10731 125th St Jamaica, NY$506K----1,280
- 12516 107th Ave Jamaica, NY$401K----1,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.