10715 Gawsworth Pt, Orlando, FL 328323 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $101
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $224,600
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 292431224203020
- Zillow Home ID: 71066684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10715 Gawsworth Pt
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 218.1% greater than in Orange, and 606.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32832 home values.
- 4 beds, 3 baths
2,096 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 4 beds, 3 baths
- 10709 Gawsworth Pt Orlando, FL$258K422,195
- 10721 Gawsworth Pt Orlando, FL$216K321,759
- 10649 Gawsworth Pt Orlando, FL$252K422,175
- 10649 Gasworth Pt Orlando, FL$233K422,175
- 10649 Gasworth Pt Orlando, FL$232K422,175
- 10733 Gawsworth Pt Orlando, FL$245K422,167
- 13538 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL$243K422,155
- 10643 Gawsworth Pt Orlando, FL$258K42.52,649
- 13532 Budworth Cir Orlando, FL$329K54.52,846
- 10751 Gawsworth Pt Orlando, FL$241K321,875
- 10637 Gawsworth Pt Orlando, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.