10716 E Enid Ave, Mesa, AZ 852083 beds, 2 baths, 1,311 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,506 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $185,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,311 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 22071540
- Zillow Home ID: 8089329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10716 E Enid Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parkwood Ranch market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 75.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% higher than in Mesa, and 292.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Parkwood Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkwood Ranch home values.
- 10722 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$209K421,502
- 10710 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$176K421,596
- 10719 E El Moro Ave Mesa, AZ$207K--2.751,879
- 10711 E El Moro Ave Mesa, AZ$207K422,027
- 10728 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$163K321,311
- 10704 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$166K--21,311
- 10727 E El Moro Ave Mesa, AZ$121K------
- 10727 E El Moro Ave Mesa, AZ$168K--2.51,300
- 10705 E El Moro Ave Mesa, AZ$198K--2.51,687
- 10715 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$173K--2.51,502
- 10721 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$164K--21,311
- 10734 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$176K421,609
- 10664 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$162K321,311
- 1070 W Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$163K--21,311
- 10727 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$212K--2.751,872
- 10735 E El Moro Ave Mesa, AZ$180K321,551
- 10703 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$171K321,502
- 10661 E El Moro Ave Mesa, AZ$164K--2.51,300
- 10733 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$152K321,107
- 10742 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$175K321,518
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.