- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10720 SW 29th St, Miami, FL 331654 beds, 3 baths, 2,847 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,847 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 176
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 3040180200270
- Zillow Home ID: 44197325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10720 Sw 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33165 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.9% lower than in University Park, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 33165 home values rise more quickly than other regions in University Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33165 home values.
- 10730 SW 29th St Miami, FL$311K522,670
- 10710 SW 29th St Miami, FL$373K432,600
- 2920 SW 107th Ave Miami, FL$397K322,246
- 2925 SW 107th Ct Miami, FL$393K422,436
- 10740 SW 29th St Miami, FL$297K32150
- 10700 SW 29th St Miami, FL$289K321,884
- 2930 SW 107th Ave Miami, FL$332K321,857
- 10721 SW 30th St Miami, FL$355K322,125
- 2941 SW 107th Ct Miami, FL$383K322,401
- 10721 SW 29th St Miami, FL$369K432,960
- 10711 SW 29th St Miami, FL$322K322,249
- 10731 SW 29th St Miami, FL$321K422,302
- 10731 SW 30th St Miami, FL$372K432,129
- 10711 SW 30th St Miami, FL$262K321,957
- 10731 SW 30th St Miami, FL$282K321,788
- 10701 SW 29th St Miami, FL$389K322,621
- 10701 SW 30th St Miami, FL$288K32.51,806
- 10741 SW 30th St Miami, FL$303K321,756
- SW 107th Ave Miami, FL$253K321,585
- 10720 SW 28th St Miami, FL$299K431,662
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!