A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,169 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Views: 21,573 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2015 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $190
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 0 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range\Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Craftsman, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Basement \ Partially Finished, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Wood, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane\Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Heating\Cooling \ Forced Air, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog.\Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog.\Veg. \ Level, 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Possession \ Closing, Roof \ Composition, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public, Bus line nearby \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Show map link \ Y, Senior exemption \ N, Status \ P, Bank\REO Owned \ N, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Living room location \ M, Master bedroom location \ M, Kitchen (w\ eating area) location \ M, Style \ 18, Site features \ L
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6300000226
- Zillow Home ID: 65230241
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts Haller Lake home values will rise 8.4% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Haller Lake homes, this home is valued 9.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Haller Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.5% less than in Seattle, and 29.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Haller Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haller Lake home values.
|10728 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA||$367K||2||1||1,200|
|10722 Stone Ave N APT 3 Seattle, WA||$253K||2||1.5||1,000|
|10722 Stone Ave N APT 4 Seattle, WA||$218K||2||1.5||900|
|10722 Stone Ave N APT 2 Seattle, WA||--||1||1.5||900|
|10726 Stone Ave N APT D Seattle, WA||$326K||3||2||1,272|
|10726 Stone Ave N APT A Seattle, WA||$286K||3||2||1,142|
|10726 Stone Ave N APT B Seattle, WA||$266K||2||2||1,090|
|10716 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA||$358K||3||2||1,010|
|10726 Stone Ave N APT D Seattle, WA||$288K||3||2||1,140|
|10708 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA||$598K||6||3||2,690|
|10736 Stone Ave N APT A Seattle, WA||$266K||2||1.5||1,130|
|10736 Stone Ave N APT B Seattle, WA||$269K||2||1.5||1,120|
|10740 Stone Ave N APT A Seattle, WA||$266K||2||1.5||1,130|
|10736 Stone Ave N APT C Seattle, WA||$259K||2||1||1,073|
|1300 N 107th St APT 1 Seattle, WA||--||1||1||625|
|10740 Stone Ave N APT B Seattle, WA||$263K||2||1.5||1,120|
|1310 N 107th St Seattle, WA||$374K||2||1||1,140|
|10740 Stone Ave N APT C Seattle, WA||$256K||2||2||920|
|10742 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA||$397K||2||1||1,110|
|10723 Interlake Ave N Seattle, WA||$369K||3||1||1,030|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.