- Lot: 2,169 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- 21 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: 708287
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 0 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Craftsman, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Not Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ A, Style \ 18, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6300000226
- Zillow Home ID: 65230241
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Haller Lake home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Haller Lake homes, this home is 7.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Haller Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.6% greater than in Seattle, and 3.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Haller Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haller Lake home values.
|10728 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA||$354K||2||1||1,200|
|10722 Stone Ave N APT 4 Seattle, WA||$214K||2||1.5||900|
|10722 Stone Ave N APT 3 Seattle, WA||$241K||2||1.5||1,000|
|10722 Stone Ave N APT 2 Seattle, WA||--||1||1.5||900|
|10726 Stone Ave N APT D Seattle, WA||$321K||3||2||1,272|
|10726 Stone Ave N APT A Seattle, WA||$294K||3||2||1,142|
|Stone Ave N APT A Seattle, WA||$294K||3||2||1,140|
|10726 Stone Ave N APT B Seattle, WA||$265K||2||2||1,090|
|10716 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA||$378K||3||2||1,010|
|10726 Stone Ave N APT D Seattle, WA||$295K||3||2||1,140|
|10708 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA||$563K||6||3||2,690|
|10736 Stone Ave N APT A Seattle, WA||$278K||2||1.5||1,130|
|10736 Stone Ave N APT B Seattle, WA||$263K||2||1.5||1,120|
|10740 Stone Ave N APT A Seattle, WA||$278K||2||1.5||1,130|
|10736 Stone Ave N APT C Seattle, WA||$255K||2||1||1,073|
|1300 N 107th St APT 1 Seattle, WA||--||1||1||625|
|10740 Stone Ave N APT B Seattle, WA||$251K||2||1.5||1,000|
|1310 N 107th St Seattle, WA||$404K||2||1||1,140|
|10740 Stone Ave N APT C Seattle, WA||$250K||2||2||920|
|10742 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA||$465K||2||1||1,110|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!