- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10727 S Wood St, Chicago, IL 606433 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,836 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,836 sqft
- Parcel #: 25184040060000
- Zillow Home ID: 4147631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10727 S Wood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morgan Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.9% less than in Chicago, and 626.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Morgan Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morgan Park home values.
- 10721 S Wood St Chicago, IL$268K--21,894
- 10733 S Wood St Chicago, IL$256K32.51,759
- 10717 S Wood St Chicago, IL$347K--2.52,388
- 10737 S Wood St Chicago, IL$295K433,000
- 10743 S Wood St Chicago, IL$270K--1.51,380
- 10711 S Wood St Chicago, IL$253K--1.51,606
- 1747 W 107th St Chicago, IL$386K--32,828
- 1743 W 107th St Chicago, IL$240K--1.51,680
- 1735 W 107th St Chicago, IL$367K442,500
- 10753 S Wood St Chicago, IL$274K--1.51,962
- 10701 S Wood St Chicago, IL$282K--2.52,130
- 1727 W 107th St Chicago, IL$315K--1977
- 10763 S Wood St Chicago, IL$350K--21,656
- 10746 S Drew St Chicago, IL--------
- 1801 W 107th St Chicago, IL$249K--2.51,884
- 1723 W 107th St Chicago, IL$315K--21,982
- 10726 S Wood St Chicago, IL$181K--11,838
- 10732 S Wood St Chicago, IL$159K--1798
- 10734 S Wood St Chicago, IL$106K--21,990
- 10801 S Wood St Chicago, IL$259K--22,181
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!