1073 Bedford St, Fall River, MA 027234 beds, 2 baths, 2,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 1999 for $80,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_COMMON \ Box/Bay/Bow Window(s), IFE_COMMON \ Cable TV Available, IFE_COMMON \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, IFE_COMMON \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_COMMON \ Floored Attic, IFE_COMMON \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_COMMON \ Skylight, IFE_COMMON \ Stained Glass Window(s), IFE_COMMON \ Storage, IFE_COMMON \ Walk-Up Attic, IFE_COMMON \ Wall to Wall Carpet, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,580 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0L-03 B:0000 L:0024
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 55982713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1073 Bedford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02723 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.4% greater than in Fall River, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02723 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02723 home values.
- 212 Healy St Fall River, MA$221K933,174
- 1081 Bedford St Fall River, MA$235KStudio--2,805
- 1061 Bedford St Fall River, MA$218K932,563
- 1053 Bedford St Fall River, MA$233K933,564
- 1066 Bedford St # 1 Fall River, MA$145K21950
- 1066 Bedford St Fall River, MA$148K521,656
- 1088 Bedford St Fall River, MA$295K73.5--
- 151 Healy St Fall River, MA$202K311,714
- 1095-1099 Bedford St Fall River, MA$377K733,957
- 230 Healy St Fall River, MA$176K733,169
- 190 Healy St Fall River, MA$133K31702
- 1076 Bedford St Fall River, MA$366K42.54,333
- 211 Healy St Fall River, MA$164K21.51,566
- 1090 Bedford St Fall River, MA$203K------
- 231 Healy St Fall River, MA$147K422,242
- 1047 Bedford St Fall River, MA$146K421,852
- 27 Johnson St Fall River, MA$157K311,068
- 178 Healy St Fall River, MA$178K21.51,400
- 4 Carlisa Dr Fall River, MA$170K311,212
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!