10733 Savannah Landing Cir, Orlando, FL 32832
Sold on 8/30/13: $188,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,650 sq ft
- Lot:2,309 sqft
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $188,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Great HOA value!!! Only $230 per month includes cable, internet, alarm monitoring, gated, landscaping, exterior maintenance, outdoor fitness area and nature trails. Everything's Included!!! Now includes the OHH-LA-LA KITCHEN!!! Minutes to the new medical city and great schools as well. Located in Orange County, Florida, Lake Nona has unsurprisingly become a synonym of luxury real state living in Orlando. The 7,000 acre space is filled with striking oak, pine and cypress trees that surround a dazzling community that encompasses fashionable retail stores, entertainment venues, top-notch education and health care facilities.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Security System
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Gated Entry
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesBlinds/Sh,InWall Pest Sys,Smoke Alarm(s),Thermal Wndws,Tray Ceiling,Walk In Closet, Wshr/Dryr Hkup,
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof TypeShake Single
- School DistrictOrange County
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID99734744
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolLake Nona Middle
- Neighborhood NameNona Terrace
- Parcel #082431855900090
- High SchoolLake Nona High School
- Days on Zillow194
- Elementary SchoolMoss Park Elementary
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Stucco
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$130,621||$116K – $148K||+$1,465||$79||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,241/mo||$993 – $1.4K/mo||-$6||$0.75||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 32832 home values will rise 10.1% next year, compared to a 10.5% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32832 homes, this home is valued 49% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32832 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 405.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 317.5% higher than in Orange, and 981% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32832 home values.
Neighborhood for 10733 Savannah Landing Cir
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Moss Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005