10733 Savannah Landing Cir, Orlando, FL 32832
Sold on 8/30/13: $188,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,650 sq ft
- Lot:2,309 sqft
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $188,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Great HOA value!!! Only $230 per month includes cable, internet, alarm monitoring, gated, landscaping, exterior maintenance, outdoor fitness area and nature trails. Everything's Included!!! Now includes the OHH-LA-LA KITCHEN!!! Minutes to the new medical city and great schools as well. Located in Orange County, Florida, Lake Nona has unsurprisingly become a synonym of luxury real state living in Orlando. The 7,000 acre space is filled with striking oak, pine and cypress trees that surround a dazzling community that encompasses fashionable retail stores, entertainment venues, top-notch education and health care facilities.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesBlinds/Sh,InWall Pest Sys,Smoke Alarm(s),Thermal Wndws,Tray Ceiling,Walk In Closet, Wshr/Dryr Hkup,
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow238
- Elementary SchoolMoss Park Elementary
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Stucco
- High SchoolLake Nona High School
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolLake Nona Middle
- Neighborhood NameNona Terrace
- Parcel #082431855900090
- Roof TypeShake Single
- School DistrictOrange County
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID99734744
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10733 Savannah Landing Cir
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32832 home values.
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Moss Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.3 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292