10736 Indian Dr, Riverview, FL 335692 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Pleasant Living has a screen enclosed pool, game room, Clubhouse, planned activities and more. Situated in lovely wooded setting, you can be as active or as leisure as you want to be.
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2136691243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10736 Indian Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33569 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 113.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% greater than in Riverview, and 338.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33569 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33569 home values.
- 10734 Indian Dr Riverview, FL$125K221,152
- 227 Rice Blvd Riverview, FL$89K------
- 10703 Dennis Creek St Riverview, FL$185K1220
- 312 Murphy Dr Riverview, FL$82K22--
- 10425 Pleasant Blvd Riverview, FL$225K22--
- 10810 Murphy Rd Riverview, FL$233K422,280
- 10740 Murphy Rd Riverview, FL$149K211,032
- 10829 Peru Creek Dr Riverview, FL$29K21960
- 10711 Fern Creek Cir Riverview, FL$29K22912
- 10507 Us Highway 301 S Riverview, FL$548K743,680
- 11102 Shady Ln Riverview, FL$176K322,017
- 10802 Los Olas Dr Riverview, FL$42K221,000
- New Home Quick Move In # WP1909 Riverview, FL$182K431,909
- 10225 Summer Azure Dr Riverview, FL$218K322,051
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292