10737 Summerton Dr, Raleigh, NC 276144 beds, 3 baths, 3,723 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $360,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 500 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,723 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172801396796000
- Zillow Home ID: 50105273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10737 Summerton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Raleigh, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 10733 Summerton Dr Raleigh, NC$399K--2.53,091
- 1428 Cool Spring Rd Raleigh, NC$411K--3.53,824
- Wood Spring Ct Raleigh, NC$471K--2.54,117
- 1615 Wood Spring Ct Raleigh, NC$471K--2.54,117
- 10729 Summerton Dr Raleigh, NC$453K--2.53,496
- 10721 Summerton Dr Raleigh, NC$338K--2.52,562
- 10736 Summerton Dr Raleigh, NC$344K42.52,650
- 10732 Summerton Dr Raleigh, NC$405K--2.53,451
- 10736 Summerton Dr Raleigh, NC$362K42.52,650
- 1609 Wood Spring Ct Raleigh, NC$395K433,198
- 1608 Wood Spring Ct Raleigh, NC$397K--34,052
- 10728 Summerton Dr Raleigh, NC$324K42.53,129
- 1424 Cool Spring Rd Raleigh, NC$313K----2,724
- 10804 Silver Birch Ct Raleigh, NC$420K--2.53,461
- 10800 Summerton Dr Raleigh, NC$405K--33,136
- 10708 Mandarin Ct Raleigh, NC$414K--2.53,749
- 10715 Summerton Dr Raleigh, NC$379K--2.53,199
- 10720 Summerton Dr Raleigh, NC$404K--2.53,414
- 1601 Wood Spring Ct Raleigh, NC$379K--2.52,974
- 10804 Summerton Dr Raleigh, NC$379K--2.53,165
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!