This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Beautiful 1100 sqft 2/2 condo in the sought after gated community One Thousand Oaks
· 2nd Story with private walk up staircase
· Hardwood floors throughout
· Brand new carpet in bedrooms
· Large master bedroom with private outside balcony, 14 foot vaulted ceilings and large walk in
· Open floor plan with kitchen overlooking dining and living room
· Huge living room with 14 foot vaulted ceilings
· Fire place with TV mount and cable jack
· Brand new appliances, including washer/dryer combo
· Brand new A/C
· Community pool/tennis courts
· 5 minutes away from Downtown Orlando
· Walking distance to SODO
* Possibly can include mounted flat screen TV, dining set, coffee table and matching area rugs
* Pets allowed upon approval
* $1195.00 security deposit + $25.00 application fee
Will be available for showing/rent on 11/11/2013.
Accepting applications in advance.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 487 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $82,857
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Cooling System: Central
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 012329617705274
- Zillow Home ID: 46034711
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $48-119K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pineloch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.6% lower than in Orlando, and 107.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Pineloch home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pineloch home values.
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.