1074 Hampshire Ln, Elgin, IL 601203 beds, 3 baths, 2,143 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $211,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,143 sqft
- Parcel #: 06072030050000
- Zillow Home ID: 3379206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1074 Hampshire Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% less than in Elgin, and 828.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
- 1080 Hampshire Ln Elgin, IL$222K--1.51,575
- 1068 Hampshire Ln Elgin, IL$275K--21,724
- 1077 Hampshire Ln Elgin, IL$264K--2.52,328
- 1086 Hampshire Ln Elgin, IL$255K--2.52,308
- 1071 Hampshire Ln Elgin, IL$226K--2.51,923
- 1062 Hampshire Ln Elgin, IL$253K33.11,923
- 1085 Hampshire Ln Elgin, IL$236K431,916
- 1025 Abbeywood Ct Elgin, IL$240K32.52,000
- 1065 Hampshire Ln Elgin, IL$327K43.52,421
- 1015 Abbeywood Ct Elgin, IL$284K--2.52,616
- 1031 Abbeywood Ct Elgin, IL$244K--21,708
- 1091 Hampshire Ln Elgin, IL$254K--2.52,163
- 1092 Hampshire Ln Elgin, IL$222K--21,606
- 1030 Hobble Bush Ln Elgin, IL$262K--2.52,421
- 1020 Hobble Bush Ln Elgin, IL$234K--2.51,954
- 1058 Hampshire Ln Elgin, IL$273K--2.52,421
- 1055 Hampshire Ln Elgin, IL$238K--2.51,954
- 1040 Hobble Bush Ln Elgin, IL$224K--2.51,883
- 1037 Abbeywood Ct Elgin, IL$258K42.52,577
- 1005 Abbeywood Ct Elgin, IL$251K--22,257
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292