- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 296 days on Zillow
- Views: 931 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 21303638
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Architectural Style \ Contemp, Condo Description Location \ End Unit, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Multiple Phone Lines, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Slab, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Screens Complete, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Lakefront, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Lawncare, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Monthly, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ Open Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 32-09-17-235-022.000-027
- Zillow Home ID: 85335068
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $113-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46231 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Hendricks as a whole. Among 46231 homes, this home is 12.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46231, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6050% higher than in Hendricks, and 17.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hendricks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46231 home values.
|10744 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$141K||2||2||1,736|
|10743 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$140K||2||2||1,607|
|10750 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$173K||3||2||2,301|
|10738 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$133K||2||2||1,588|
|10756 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$126K||2||2||1,383|
|10767 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$141K||2||2||1,436|
|10762 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$154K||2||2||1,990|
|10731 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$148K||2||2||1,887|
|10725 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$149K||2||2||1,947|
|10713 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$176K||2||2||2,345|
|10719 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$178K||2||2||1,961|
|10719 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$159K||2||2||1,961|
|10713 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$168K||2||2||1,978|
|10773 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$137K||2||2||1,538|
|10768 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$175K||2||2||2,042|
|1048 Huntwick Ln Indianapolis, IN||$130K||--||--||--|
|10702 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$127K||2||2||1,394|
|10779 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$143K||2||2||1,549|
|10774 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$155K||2||2||1,977|
|10768 Crane Dr Indianapolis, IN||$177K||2||2||2,042|
Nearby Schools in Hendricks
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!