- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 467 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $600
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 5523503
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher, Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Appliance Desc \ Microwave, Appliance Desc \ Smoke\Fire Alarm, Bedroom Desc \ Bdrm On Main Lev, Construction Desc \ Cement Siding - Not Stucco, Construction Desc \ Stone, Cooling Desc \ Ceiling Fans, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Disability Access \ None, Energy Features \ Ridge Vents, Energy Features \ Thermal Pane Wdws, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Fireplace Features\Location \ Factory Built, Fireplace Features\Location \ Gas Starter, Basement Desc \ Slab\None, Fireplace Features\Location \ In Great\Fam Room, Heat Type \ Forced Air, Heat Type \ Gas, Home Warranty \ Yes, Dining Room Desc \ Separate Dng Rm, Interior \ Double Vnty Other, Interior \ High Speed Internet Available, House Faces \ Unknown, Interior \ Wall\Wall Carpet, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Cabinets Stain, Lot Desc \ Level Driveway, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm, Lake Name \ None, Parking Desc \ Kitchen Level, Laundry Features\Location \ Laundry Room, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Master Bath Features \ Garden Tub, Appliance Desc \ Garbage Disposal, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub\Shower, Stories \ 2 Stories, Neighborhood Amenities \ Cable Tv Avail, Boathouse \ None, Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Neighborhood Amenities \ Undergrnd Utils, Cooling Desc \ Zoned, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Parking Desc \ Attached, Dining Room Desc \ Seats 12+, Pool on Property? \ None, Exterior \ Front Porch, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Road Type \ Paved, Exterior \ Patio, Road Type \ Public Maintain, Fireplace Features\Location \ Gas Logs Remain, Roof Type \ Composition, Heat Type \ Zoned, Rooms Desc \ Bonus Room, Interior \ 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Rooms Desc \ Family Room, Interior \ Disp Attic Stairs, Rooms Desc \ Library\Office, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Rooms Desc \ Media Room, Appliance Desc \ Self-Clean Oven, Neighborhood Amenities \ Playground, Construction Desc \ Frame, Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalk, Style \ Traditional, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Water Source \ Public Water, Laundry Features\Location \ Upstairs, Assoc Fee Desc \ Includes Swim\Tennis, Exterior \ Fenced Yard, Exterior \ Hot Tub\Spa, Neighborhood Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Exterior \ 1-2 Step Entry, Neighborhood Amenities \ Tennis Lighted, Interior \ 10 ft + Ceil Lower, Neighborhood Amenities \ Club House, Energy Features \ Clock Thermostat, Energy Features \ High Eff System, Interior \ Rear Stairs, Rooms Desc \ Loft, Style \ Craftsman, Special Circumstances \ Owner Transferred, Parking Desc \ 1-2 Step Entry, Owner Financing? \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,993 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 101336460
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $178-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30517 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for Georgia as a whole. Among 30517 homes, this home is 19.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 210.7% higher than in Jackson, and 148.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jackson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30517 home values.
|1065 Madison Ave Braselton, GA||$194K||5||3||2,843|
|1085 Madison Ave Braselton, GA||$194K||5||3||2,728|
|1578 Adams Ave Braselton, GA||--||5||3||2,694|
|1572 Adams Ave Braselton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1568 Adams Ave Braselton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1055 Madison Ave Braselton, GA||$200K||5||3||3,164|
|1584 Adams Ave Braselton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1095 Madison Ave Braselton, GA||$194K||5||3||--|
|1086 Madison Ave Braselton, GA||$192K||4||3||--|
|1046 Madison Ave Braselton, GA||$200K||5||3||3,200|
|1590 Adams Ave Braselton, GA||$193K||5||3||2,694|
|1560 Adams Ave Braselton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1045 Madison Ave Braselton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1614 Adams Ave Braselton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1581 Adams Ave Braselton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1575 Adams Ave Braselton, GA||$194K||5||3||--|
|1569 Adams Ave Braselton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1563 Adams Ave Braselton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1587 Adams Ave Braselton, GA||$200K||5||4||2,694|
|1036 Madison Ave Braselton, GA||$187K||4||3||2,694|
Nearby Schools in Jackson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!