- Lot: 7,453 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,019 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $190
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $55,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: O5360330
- View Virtual Tour
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Garage Carport \ None, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Style \ Condo, Garage Features \ Open Parking, Property Description \ Ground Floor Unit, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Last Status \ Incomplete, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 627 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 362228866809130
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71078016
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $41-86K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Metro West home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Metro West homes, this home is 41.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% higher than in Orlando, and 366.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
|Other Units in this Building (17)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1075 S Hiawassee Rd|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.