1075 Summit Ave E, Seattle, WA 981025 beds, 5 baths, 4,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,475,000
- Price/sqft: $362
- Finished basement, 1060 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,070 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2163901555
- Zillow Home ID: 48782480
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1075 Summit Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Seattle, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Capitol Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1073 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$851K121,300
- 1013 Summit Ave E APT 2 Seattle, WA$718K221,985
- 1065 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$3.17M345,870
- 1114 Lakeview Blvd E APT C Seattle, WA$721K221,493
- 1114 Lakeview Blvd E APT A Seattle, WA$751K22.51,653
- 1114 Lakeview Blvd E APT B Seattle, WA$760K21.751,670
- 1114 Lakeview Blvd E Seattle, WA$710K21.751,392
- 1114 Lakeview Blvd E APT D Seattle, WA$724K21.751,510
- 1114 Lakeview Blvd E APT F Seattle, WA$717K21.751,409
- 1114 Lakeview Blvd E Seattle, WA$553K22.51,392
- 1110 Lakeview Blvd E Seattle, WA$754K532,240
- 1100 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$2.74M32.53,040
- 1048 Summit Ave E Seattle, WA$1.78M32.53,230
- 1118 Lakeview Blvd E APT 4 Seattle, WA$1.55M333,616
- 1118 Lakeview Blvd E Seattle, WA$751K22.52,200
- 1118 Lakeview Blvd E # 300 Seattle, WA$866K22.52,200
- 1118 Lakeview Blvd E # 200 Seattle, WA$636K221,375
- 1118 Lakeview Blvd E # 100 Seattle, WA$533K21.751,210
- 1047 Belmont Pl E Seattle, WA$3.65M95.257,660
- 1040 Lakeview Blvd E Seattle, WA$603K211,350
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!