A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 832 all time views
- HOA Fee: $67
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $103
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1196 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- RV Parking
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Basement \ Y, HOA \ Y, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ W\W Carpeting, Amenities \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer-front loading, Appliances \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Appliances \ Washer, Dining Kitchen \ Gourmet, Dining Kitchen \ Liv-Din Combo, Dining Kitchen \ Galley Kitchen, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Handicap \ None, Style \ Split Foyer, Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Heat Pump(s), HOA Payment Freq \ Quarterly, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, Locale Listing Status \ CNTG\NO KO, Listing Status \ Pending, Parking \ Gravel Driveway, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,472 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6889856779000
- Zillow Home ID: 12233743
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $243-326K.
Market guideZillow predicts 22712 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Bealeton as a whole. Among 22712 homes, this home is valued 23.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22712, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% greater than in Bealeton, and 77.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22712 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bealeton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22712 home values.
|10754 Blake Ln Bealeton, VA||$224K||3||2||1,196|
|6741 Huntland Dr Bealeton, VA||$260K||4||2||1,774|
|10762 Blake Ln Bealeton, VA||$227K||3||2||1,104|
|10750 Blake Ln Bealeton, VA||$195K||3||2||1,104|
|6739 Huntland Dr Bealeton, VA||$251K||4||3||1,184|
|6735 Huntland Dr Bealeton, VA||$257K||3||2.5||1,664|
|6735 Huntland Dr Bealeton, VA||$256K||3||2.5||1,664|
|10744 Blake Ln Bealeton, VA||$196K||3||2||1,104|
|6731 Huntland Dr Bealeton, VA||$200K||3||1.5||1,104|
|10740 Blake Ln Bealeton, VA||$282K||4||3||2,368|
|6740 Huntland Dr Bealeton, VA||$255K||3||2||1,184|
|Blake Ln Bealeton, VA||$252K||3||2||1,184|
|10753 Blake Ln Bealeton, VA||$252K||3||2||1,184|
|10759 Blake Ln Bealeton, VA||$247K||3||2||1,196|
|6738 Huntland Dr Bealeton, VA||$213K||3||2||1,152|
|10776 Blake Ln Bealeton, VA||$247K||3||2||1,184|
|10747 Blake Ln Bealeton, VA||$256K||3||3||1,182|
|6734 Huntland Dr Bealeton, VA||$248K||4||2.5||1,184|
|10763 Blake Ln Bealeton, VA||$258K||5||3||1,184|
|6727 Huntland Dr Bealeton, VA||$277K||5||3||2,200|
Nearby Schools in Bealeton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.