10758 Council Fire, Littleton, CO 801255 beds, 5 baths, 4,541 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $611,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1623 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 951 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- central vacuum
- Garbage disposal
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,541 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0025064
- Zillow Home ID: 13487690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10758 Council Fire
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80125 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% higher than in Roxborough Park, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80125 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roxborough Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80125 home values.
- 10755 Shadow Rock Run Littleton, CO$502K332,606
- 10798 Council Fire Littleton, CO$496K43.53,537
- 10757 Council Fire Littleton, CO$686K442,496
- 10797 Council Fire Littleton, CO$537K232,065
- 10795 Shadow Rock Run Littleton, CO$595K343,206
- 10756 Shadow Rock Run Littleton, CO$553K132,155
- 10770 Cougar Run Littleton, CO--------
- 7142 Sleeping Bear Trl Littleton, CO$454K332,886
- 10780 Cougar Run Littleton, CO$504K322,254
- 10844 Dueling Stags Littleton, CO$443K342,434
- 10843 Dueling Stags Littleton, CO$430K42.53,358
- 7084 Arroyo Run Littleton, CO$472K432,671
- 10760 Cougar Run Littleton, CO$444K321,953
- 10790 Cougar Run Littleton, CO$455K221,438
- 7094 Arroyo Run Littleton, CO$507K332,777
- 10866 Pheasant Run Littleton, CO$610K435,771
- 7141 Sleeping Bear Trl Littleton, CO$407K322,473
- 10856 Pheasant Run Littleton, CO$564K222,264
- 10864 Dueling Stags Littleton, CO$667K555,318
- 10651 Leonardo Pl Littleton, CO--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!