10758 Pictorial Park Dr, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 3 baths, 3,598 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 114 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $135
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $253,828
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: T2631623
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 312 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,598 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 0592241112
- Zillow Home ID: 99657541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10758 Pictorial Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New Tampa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 99.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.9% greater than in Tampa, and 209% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
- 10760 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$265K533,282
- 10756 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$276K532,497
- 10754 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$247K42.52,940
- 10762 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$264K533,482
- 10752 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$232K432,646
- 10751 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$274K533,488
- 10753 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$287K543,452
- 10749 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$217K332,403
- 10755 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$291K42.52,924
- 10750 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$180K421,745
- 10747 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$269K533,482
- 10757 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$280K443,482
- 10748 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$270K533,468
- 10759 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$218K42.52,251
- 10745 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$277K533,472
- 10746 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$242K42.52,944
- 10761 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$189K421,722
- 10761 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$184K421,731
- 10743 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$236K533,488
- 10744 Pictorial Park Dr Tampa, FL$237K42.52,666
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!