This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-159K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Memphis is $15,101.
Estimated value increase: $9.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Memphis is $9,201.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- All time views: 8,245
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $87,750
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space, 342 sqft
- City: Memphis
- Street Designation: ST
- Sale: For Sale
- Status: Active
- Status Category: Active
- Type: Detached Single Family
- LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId: United States (+1)
- COOLING: Central
- DETACHED UNIT TYPE: General Residential
- FLOORS: Part Carpet
- FOUNDATION: Conventional
- HEATING: Central
- LIVING: Separate Living Room
- LOT DESCRIPTION: Landscaped
- MISC EXTERIOR: Porch
- PARKING: Pad
- ROOF: Composition Shingles
- STYLE: Traditional
- WATER & SEWER: Public Water
- WATER & SEWER: Public Sewer
- Allow Internet Display: Yes
- Pool Description: None
- FLOORS: Part Hardwood
- LIVING: Separate Dining Room
- MASTER BEDROOM: Hardwood Floor
- MASTER BEDROOM: Level 1
- Neighborhood Association: Yes
- County: Shelby
- 1ST STORY FLOOR PLAN: Office
- LOT DESCRIPTION: Some Trees
- MASTER BATH DESCRIPTION: Smooth Ceiling
- 1ST STORY FLOOR PLAN: 2nd Bedroom
- MISC EXTERIOR: Patio
- MISC. INTERIOR: All Window Treatments
- 2ND STORY FLOOR PLAN: Rec Room
- FIREPLACE: Other (See Remarks)
- 2ND STORY FLOOR PLAN: Other (See REMARKS)
- 1ST STORY FLOOR PLAN: Living Room
- 1ST STORY FLOOR PLAN: Dining Room
- 1ST STORY FLOOR PLAN: 1 Bath
- 1ST STORY FLOOR PLAN: Master Bedroom
- 2ND STORY FLOOR PLAN: 2nd Bedroom
- 2ND STORY FLOOR PLAN: Office
- 2ND STORY FLOOR PLAN: Master Bedroom
- Apprx Heated SqFt Range: 1800-1999
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,431 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120 ft
- Lot width: 75 ft
- Parcel #: 029031 00014
- Zillow Home ID: 42139896
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.9% less than in Memphis, and 62.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
|Blythe Memphis, TN||--||--||--||--|
|1064 Blythe St Memphis, TN||$244K||3||2||2,440|
|1064 Blythe St Memphis, TN||--||--||--||--|
|Meda St Memphis, TN||$128K||2||2||1,275|
|1075 Meda St Memphis, TN||$112K||3||1||1,056|
|1071 Meda St Memphis, TN||$113K||2||1||1,086|
|1056 Blythe St Memphis, TN||$131K||2||1||1,530|
|1069 Meda St Memphis, TN||$103K||1||1||688|
|1067 Meda St Memphis, TN||$167K||3||2.5||1,633|
|1065 Meda St Memphis, TN||$167K||4||2||1,573|
|1052 Blythe St Memphis, TN||$116K||2||1||1,080|
|1073 Blythe St Memphis, TN||$141K||3||1.5||1,440|
|1069 Blythe St Memphis, TN||$120K||2||1||1,200|
|1063 Blythe St Memphis, TN||$126K||2||1||1,423|
|1063 Meda St Memphis, TN||$116K||2||1||1,122|
|1048 Blythe St Memphis, TN||$129K||2||1||1,400|
|1057 Blythe St Memphis, TN||$204K||3||2||1,899|
|1047 Meda St Memphis, TN||$132K||3||1||1,505|
|1051 Blythe St Memphis, TN||$153K||4||2||1,771|
|1042 Blythe St Memphis, TN||$191K||5||3||2,700|
Nearby Schools in Memphis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.