10761 SW 151st St, Miami, FL 33176
Sold on 7/26/12: $57,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,279 sq ft
- Lot:7,875 sqft
- Year Built:1958
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $57,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow501
- Last Remodel Year1968
- Lot Depth105
- Lot Width75
- Parcel #3050190031060
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID44288995
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$107,176||$96K – $114K||+$4,107||$83||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,401/mo||$1.2K – $1.6K/mo||+$25||$1.10||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 33176 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 3% increase for Richmond Heights as a whole. Among 33176 homes, this home is valued 47.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 70.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33176 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.4% lower than in Richmond Heights, and 181.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33176 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33176 home values.
Neighborhood for 10761 Sw 151st Street
Nearby Schools in Richmond Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Colonial Drive Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.5 mi
- Richmond Heights Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.5 mi
- Miami Killian Senior High (assigned) 9-12 2.8 mi
- Dorothy M. Wallace Cope Center 6-12 0.6 mi
- Coral Reef Senior High 8-12 0.7 mi
- Frank Crawford Martin K-8 Center PK-8 0.7 mi
- Pine Lake Elementary PK-5 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005