10761 SW 152nd St, Miami, FL 331573 beds, 1 bath, 930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 96 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $93,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: A1932834
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 930 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 3050190031220
- Zillow Home ID: 44289010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10761 Sw 152nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33157, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Richmond Heights, and 211.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33157 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33157 home values.
- 10751 SW 152nd St Miami, FL$104K21825
- 10771 SW 152nd St Miami, FL$156K321,184
- 10760 SW 151st St Miami, FL$140K321,452
- 10750 SW 151st St Miami, FL$118K321,146
- 10770 SW 151st St Miami, FL$104K31954
- 10741 SW 152nd St Miami, FL$122K211,156
- 10740 SW 151st St Miami, FL$143K211,490
- 10801 SW 152nd St Miami, FL$166K321,287
- 10775 SW 152nd Ter Miami, FL$189K311,260
- 10765 SW 152nd Ter Miami, FL$206K432,249
- 10731 SW 152nd St Miami, FL$157K311,291
- 10761 SW 151st St Miami, FL$105K------
- 10761 SW 151st St Miami, FL$128K311,279
- 10730 SW 151st St Miami, FL$106K211,068
- 10751 SW 151st St Miami, FL$141K321,547
- 10771 SW 151st St Miami, FL$135K42840
- 10785 SW 152nd Ter Miami, FL$171K321,493
- 10801 Gibson Dr Miami, FL$109K21943
- 10741 SW 151st St Miami, FL$144K321,357
- 10745 SW 152nd Ter Miami, FL$183K321,566
Nearby Schools in Richmond Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292