- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10765 Satinwood Cir, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2 baths, 1,443 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,443 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 052331190501020
- Zillow Home ID: 46066598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10765 Satinwood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 541% greater than in Orange, and 1401.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 10771 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$164K32.51,651
- 10759 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$173K32.51,651
- 10777 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$170K321,447
- 10753 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$157K32.51,403
- 10764 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$168K321,443
- 10783 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$176K32.51,826
- 10752 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$165K321,230
- 10770 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$167K321,344
- 10782 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$166K321,443
- 10747 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$192K32.51,651
- 1700 Branchwater Trl Orlando, FL$250K422,256
- 10789 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$177K32.51,403
- 10740 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$190K32.51,664
- Cypress Springs Pkwy Orlando, FL--------
- 10788 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$176K331,651
- 1707 Terra Cota Ct Orlando, FL$179K322,184
- 10741 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$188K331,403
- 10795 Satinwood Cir Orlando, FL$167K32.51,651
- 1713 Terra Cota Ct Orlando, FL$174K321,635
- 1704 Branchwater Trl Orlando, FL$234K422,255
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!