1077 36th St, Des Moines, IA 503113 beds, 1 bath, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $152,500
- Price/sqft: $105
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No,Air Conditioning \ Central,Basement Description \ Unfinished,Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm,Driveway \ Asphalt,ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No,Foundation \ Brick,Garage \ 2 Detached,Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No,Heat \ Gas Forced Air,Heat Source \ Natural,HERS Rating \ No,How To Show \ Call First then LB,IDX Display Address \ Yes,Included Items \ Dishwasher,Included Items \ Microwave,Included Items \ Refrigerator,Included Items \ Stove,Interior Features \ Carpeting,Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors,Interior Features \ Smoke Detector,Interior Features \ Tile,LEED for Homes Y/N \ No,Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No,Property Class \ Residential,PropType \ Residential,REO \ No,Sell Disclose \ Yes,Sewer \ City,Solar \ No,Status \ Active,Street Feature \ Concrete,Street Type \ STREET,Style \ Two Story,Terms Available \ Cash,Terms Available \ Conventional,Terms Available \ Fha,Terms Available \ Va,Water \ City,
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 09007224000000
- Zillow Home ID: 797419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1077 36th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Drake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.8% lower than in Des Moines, and 32.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Drake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Drake home values.
- 1079 36th St Des Moines, IA$89K211,020
- 1073 36th St Des Moines, IA$164K311,456
- 1069 36th St Des Moines, IA$117K311,309
- 1083 36th St Des Moines, IA$93K321,595
- 1065 36th St Des Moines, IA$127K311,687
- 1089 36th St Des Moines, IA$108K321,324
- 1061 36th St Des Moines, IA$172K321,528
- 1074 35th St Des Moines, IA$189K41.51,855
- 1078 35th St Des Moines, IA$87K211,032
- 1070 35th St Des Moines, IA$113K311,501
- 36th St Des Moines, IA$117K311,309
- 1080 35th St Des Moines, IA$100K331,706
- 1066 35th St Des Moines, IA$126K41.51,795
- 1055 36th St Des Moines, IA$129K51.51,783
- 1078 36th St Des Moines, IA$113K321,510
- 1072 36th St Des Moines, IA$138K31.51,180
- 1080 36th St Des Moines, IA$183K321,433
- 1103 36th St Des Moines, IA$167K411,576
- 1068 36th St Des Moines, IA$118K421,765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292