1077 Tupelo Way, Weston, FL 333274 beds, 2 baths, 1,915 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,230 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,915 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 503902015660
- Zillow Home ID: 51616340
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1077 Tupelo Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33327, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% less than in Weston, and 31.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33327 home values.
- 1083 Tupelo Way Weston, FL$412K----2,106
- 1071 Tupelo Way Weston, FL$393K42.52,360
- 1065 Tupelo Way Weston, FL$384K----2,106
- 1089 Tupelo Way Weston, FL$436K432,323
- 1301 Chinaberry Dr Weston, FL$380K----2,069
- 1295 Chinaberry Dr Weston, FL$350K321,633
- 1070 Tupelo Way Weston, FL$383K321,935
- 1059 Tupelo Way Weston, FL$359K322,123
- 1082 Tupelo Way Weston, FL$415K422,407
- Grove Bnd Weston, FL--------
- 1095 Tupelo Way Weston, FL$451K----2,129
- 1289 Chinaberry Dr Weston, FL$309K----1,699
- 1259 Sabal Trl Weston, FL$390K----1,750
- 1064 Tupelo Way Weston, FL$394K----2,336
- 1253 Sabal Trl Weston, FL$364K----1,627
- Sabal Trl Weston, FL$385K----1,765
- 1094 Tupelo Way Weston, FL$400K321,906
- 1053 Tupelo Way Weston, FL$393K42.52,345
- 1283 Chinaberry Dr Weston, FL$378K----1,938
- 1265 Sabal Trl Weston, FL$395K321,858
Nearby Schools in Weston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292