- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10786 Savannah Wood Dr # 126, Orlando, FL 328323 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,366 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $75,500
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Floor size: 1,366 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 092431857419126
- Zillow Home ID: 71075835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10786 Savannah Wood Drive # 126
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 218.1% higher than in Orange, and 606.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32832 home values.
- 10782 Savannah Wood Dr # 125 Orlando, FL$152K32.51,366
- 10804 Savannah Wood Dr # 127 Orlando, FL$155K32.51,472
- 10778 Savannah Wood Dr # 124 Orlando, FL$136K231,202
- 1 Savannah Wood Dr Orlando, FL$75K------
- 10808 Savannah Wood Dr # 128 Orlando, FL$122K32.51,202
- 10774 Savannah Wood Dr # 123 Orlando, FL$135K32.51,202
- 1 Savannah Wood Dr Orlando, FL$71K------
- 10812 Savannah Wood Dr # 129 Orlando, FL$135K22.51,202
- 10770 Savannah Wood Dr # 122 Orlando, FL$154K22.51,472
- 10816 Savannah Wood Dr # 130 Orlando, FL$120K32.51,366
- 10766 Savannah Wood Dr # 121 Orlando, FL$153K32.51,472
- 10820 Savannah Wood Dr # 131 Orlando, FL$130K22.51,071
- 1 Savannah Wood Dr Orlando, FL$73K------
- 10762 Savannah Wood Dr # 120 Orlando, FL$148K32.51,472
- 10805 Savannah Wood Dr # 204 Orlando, FL$131K231,071
- 10809 Savannah Wood Dr # 203 Orlando, FL$130K22.51,071
- 10824 Savannah Wood Dr # 132 Orlando, FL$113K22.51,071
- 10813 Savannah Wood Dr # 202 Orlando, FL$118K22.5987
- 10817 Savannah Wood Dr # 201 Orlando, FL$118K22.51,071
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Moss Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.5 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292