This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Here are some of the features:
- 2 Bedroom and 2 Bath, 1400 sq. ft.
- Very large master bedroom with recently remodeled bath and separate shower and spa tub.
- All gas appliances in kitchen and front load washer and dryer included.
- 2 car garage attached.
- Vaulted ceilings / light and bright interior.
- 3 balconies attached off the living room, dining room, and master bedroom for enjoying the outdoors.
- This unit is in a great location in the community. It is an end-unit (you only have people on one side and no one above or below), it is in a culdesac so there is very little traffic in front of the unit, and there is no other units behind this unit so you can enjoy looking at the green area from the balcony, instead of into another unit.
- The community has two different pools/spas that are less than a block away from the unit.
- Direct access from the community to the 5 mile walking/running path around Miramar Lake
- 1/2 mile from the main cluster of shopping in Mira Mesa (and the Edwards IMAX movie theater).
- 2 Blocks from a shopping center with Trader Joes, Bruski's, Kappa Sushi, Black Mountain Bicycles, and more.
- Quick access (2 minutes) to the I-15 and 5 minutes from the 56 interstate for easy access to San Diego county.
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $352,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Park
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,402 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3191602624
- Zillow Home ID: 16821068
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Scripps Ranch home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among Scripps Ranch homes, this home is valued 24% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Scripps Ranch, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% less than in San Diego, and 14.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Scripps Ranch home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Scripps Ranch home values.
|Other Units in this Building (49)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 10789 Scripps Ranch Blvd|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!