A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,119 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 1,286 all time views
- HOA Fee: $133
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $774,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $207
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Paid (Freq) \ Annually, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Gated Community, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Separate Guest House, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Cactus Shadows, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ All Tile, Roofing \ Concrete, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Scottsdale, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 3,740 sqft
- Parcel #: 21755617
- Zillow Home ID: 67762611
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $665K-1.18M.
Market guideZillow predicts North Scottsdale home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Scottsdale as a whole. Among North Scottsdale homes, this home is valued 71.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Scottsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% less than in Scottsdale, and 1.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Scottsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Scottsdale home values.
Nearby Schools in Scottsdale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.