A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 897 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $117,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $29
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Conveniences \ Walk to Shopping, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 1, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Recreational Facilities \ Public Rec Facilities, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Shared Storage, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,083 sqft
- Parcel #: M:204 B:422 L:103
- Zillow Home ID: 57735760
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $149-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06106 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Hartford as a whole. Among 06106 homes, this home is valued 135.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 61.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06106, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.8% less than in Hartford, and 135.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06106 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06106 home values.
|105-107 Putnam St Hartford, CT||$222K||9||--||5,280|
|112-114 Putnam St Hartford, CT||$212K||9||3||4,092|
|2 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT||$128K||3||2.5||1,926|
|101-103 Putnam St Hartford, CT||$205K||8||4||4,722|
|116-118 Putnam St Hartford, CT||$201K||9||3||3,948|
|4 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT||$116K||3||2.5||1,936|
|97-99 Putnam St Hartford, CT||$201K||9||3||4,329|
|115-117 Putnam St Hartford, CT||$205K||9||3||4,296|
|7 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT||$146K||3||2.5||2,884|
|120-122 Putnam St Hartford, CT||$206K||9||3||4,092|
|10 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT||$115K||3||2.5||1,926|
|119-121 Putnam St Hartford, CT||$191K||6||3||3,987|
|12 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT||$111K||3||--||1,800|
|124-126 Putnam St Hartford, CT||$200K||8||3||4,092|
|14 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT||$115K||3||2.5||1,926|
|128-130 Putnam St Hartford, CT||$200K||6||3||4,092|
|16 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT||$141K||3||2.5||2,884|
|123-125 Putnam St Hartford, CT||$113K||3||1||1,200|
|19 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT||$140K||4||2.5||2,884|
|127-129 Putnam St Hartford, CT||$220K||9||3||4,974|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!