108-110 Putnam St, Hartford, CT 061066 beds, 3 baths, 4,083 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $29
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Conveniences \ Walk to Shopping, Cooling System Type \ Individual Units, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 1, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Recreational Facilities \ Public Rec Facilities, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Shared Storage, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,083 sqft
- Parcel #: M:204 B:422 L:103
- Zillow Home ID: 57735760
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 108-110 Putnam Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06106 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 45.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% greater than in Hartford, and 159.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06106 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06106 home values.
- 105-107 Putnam St Hartford, CT$132K9--5,280
- 112-114 Putnam St Hartford, CT$128K934,092
- 2 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT$104K32.51,926
- 101-103 Putnam St Hartford, CT$179K844,722
- 116-118 Putnam St Hartford, CT$172K933,948
- 4 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT$103K32.51,936
- 97-99 Putnam St Hartford, CT$124K934,329
- 115-117 Putnam St Hartford, CT$168K934,296
- 7 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT$155K32.52,884
- 120-122 Putnam St Hartford, CT$182K934,092
- 10 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT$103K32.51,926
- 119-121 Putnam St Hartford, CT$180K633,987
- 12 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT$95K3--1,800
- 124-126 Putnam St Hartford, CT$168K834,092
- 14 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT$101K32.51,926
- 128-130 Putnam St Hartford, CT$95K634,092
- 16 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT$110K32.52,884
- 123-125 Putnam St Hartford, CT$68K311,200
- 19 Putnam Hts Hartford, CT$116K42.52,884
- 127-129 Putnam St Hartford, CT$178K934,974
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.