108 Amos St, Batesburg, SC 290063 beds, 1 bath, 990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $34,000
- Price/sqft: $34
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00701802006
- Zillow Home ID: 11232855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 108 Amos Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29006 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 46.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.8% greater than in Batesburg-Leesville, and 35.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29006 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Batesburg-Leesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29006 home values.
- 112 Amos St Batesburg, SC$68K311,107
- 145 Shealy Rd Batesburg, SC$61K31999
- 149 Shealy Rd Leesville, SC$66K311,180
- 137 Shealy Rd Batesburg, SC$63K31936
- 111 Henry St Batesburg, SC$74K311,080
- 115 Henry St Batesburg, SC$66K31962
- 153 Shealy Rd Leesville, SC----11,363
- 153 Shealy Rd Batesburg, SC$88K311,026
- 111 Amos St Batesburg, SC$112K422,306
- 133 Shealy Rd Batesburg, SC$63K31780
- 115 Amos St Batesburg, SC$66K311,026
- 146 Pinewood Dr Batesburg, SC$62K21.51,024
- 142 Pinewood Dr Batesburg, SC$53K21.5992
- 144 Pinewood Dr Batesburg, SC$62K21.5992
- 157 Shealy Rd Batesburg, SC$140K311,963
- Henry St Batesburg, SC$74K311,080
- 140 Pinewood Dr Batesburg, SC--21.5992
- 180 Shealy Rd Leesville, SC$306K--22,664
- 152 Shealy Rd Leesville, SC$151K----1,327
- Shealy Ave Batesburg, SC--32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!