108 Chandler StUNIT 2, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 5/29/13: $518,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:687 sq ft
- Lot:687 sqft
- Year Built:1880
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $518,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow192
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #W:04 P:00050 S:004
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59171662
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$501,398||$466K – $536K||-$3,753||$729||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,725/mo||$2.1K – $3.2K/mo||-$27||$3.97||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 18.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% less than in Boston, and 78.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 108 Chandler Street UNIT 2
- Unit 1$871K21.51,423
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.5 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Mason Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005