108 Cureton St, Greenville, SC 29605
Sold on 8/2/11: $207,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,200 sq ft
- Lot:7,405 sqft
- Year Built:1930
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $207,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
This is the one. Recent updates include paint, new kitchen cabinets, countertops, appliances & more. There is a deep fenced rear yard that is ideal for expansion. Spacious rooms sizes with 2 full baths plus walk-in master closet and separate large laundry room. Grab on to this quick, this price point in sought after Augusta Road is a popular item.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- High SchoolGreenville
- Parcel #0204001001200
- Room Count6
- Days on Zillow872
- Elementary SchoolBlythe
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID11004674
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$243,248||$224K – $263K||-$3,932||$202||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,433/mo||$1K – $1.9K/mo||-$17||$1.19||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 29605 home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among 29605 homes, this home is valued 116.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 115% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.9% higher than in Greenville, and 66.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29605 home values.
Neighborhood for 108 Cureton Street
- 104 Cureton St Greenville, SC$223K32.01,400
- 211 Stewart St Greenville, SC$203K32.52,050
- 100 Cureton St Greenville, SC$200K31.01,399
- 213 Stewart St Greenville, SC$119K22.01,472
- 201 Stewart St Greenville, SC$282K32.01,235
- 118 Cureton St Greenville, SC$293K32.51,800
- 24 Cureton St Greenville, SC$277K22.01,309
- 101 Cureton St Greenville, SC$219K31.51,300
- 206 Stewart St Greenville, SC$261K33.01,982
- 22 Cureton St Greenville, SC$236K31.51,488
- 46 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$170K21.01,070
- 21 Cureton St Greenville, SC$273K32.01,600
- 36 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$206K42.52,050
- 102 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$183K21.51,100
- Mccuen St Greenville, SC$103K------
- 47 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$209K42.01,408
- 12 Cureton St Greenville, SC$280K23.01,600
- 29 Oregon St Greenville, SC$234K22.01,452
- 108 E Faris Rd Greenville, SC$263K31.01,200
- 4 Cureton St Greenville, SC$280K23.01,400
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Blythe Academy (assigned) PK-5 0.9 mi
- Hughes Academy of Science and Technolog... (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- Greenville Senior High Academy (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Augusta Circle Elementary K-5 0.4 mi
- Greenville Technical Charter High 9-12 1.3 mi
- Sterling School PK-8 1.5 mi
- Washington Center K-12 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005