A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Views: 3,994 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $400,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Parcel #: M:064 B:0003 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56925545
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $435-781K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01938 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Town of Ipswich as a whole. Among 01938 homes, this home is valued 25.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Ipswich, and 46.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
|110 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||$358K||2||1||1,590|
|104 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||$1.43M||5||3.5||8,248|
|97 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||$396K||3||1.5||1,470|
|99 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||$386K||3||2||1,773|
|114 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||$605K||3||1.5||3,501|
|89 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||$477K||3||1||2,583|
|87 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||$454K||4||1.5||2,146|
|85 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||$569K||3||2.5||3,154|
|83 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||$360K||3||1.5||1,192|
|2 Candlewood Rd Ipswich, MA||$462K||3||1||1,901|
|6 Candlewood Rd Ipswich, MA||$489K||3||1.5||1,966|
|12 Candlewood Rd Ipswich, MA||$459K||2||2||1,484|
|107 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||$571K||3||2||2,886|
|14 Candlewood Rd Ipswich, MA||$839K||5||3||3,868|
|10 Candlewood Rd Ipswich, MA||$342K||2||1||832|
|96 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||$462K||4||2||2,179|
|109 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||$461K||2||1.5||1,476|
|94 Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||--||5||3.5||6,033|
|Essex Rd Ipswich, MA||--||5||2.5||6,033|
|9 Candlewood Rd Ipswich, MA||$424K||4||1.5||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded2.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.