- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,575 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $1
- Price/sqft: $182
- MLS #: 71803408
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,970 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: M:0006 B:0171 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56965744
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $346-440K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01907 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Swampscott as a whole. Among 01907 homes, this home is 10.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 72.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
|112 Essex St Swampscott, MA||$296K||3||1||1,371|
|2 Essex Ter Swampscott, MA||$256K||3||1.5||1,204|
|1 Essex Ter Swampscott, MA||$326K||4||1.5||1,832|
|3 Essex Ter Swampscott, MA||$295K||3||1||1,493|
|5 Essex Ter Swampscott, MA||$323K||3||1.5||2,100|
|257 Burrill St Swampscott, MA||$347K||3||2||1,775|
|115 Essex St Swampscott, MA||$356K||4||2||2,498|
|102 Essex St Swampscott, MA||$371K||5||2||2,342|
|122 Essex St Swampscott, MA||$312K||3||1||1,518|
|256 Burrill St Swampscott, MA||$474K||5||3||3,376|
|4 Upland Rd Swampscott, MA||$332K||3||1.5||1,688|
|259 Burrill St Swampscott, MA||$352K||4||2||2,553|
|2 Upland Rd Swampscott, MA||$323K||3||2.5||1,493|
|20 Hillcrest Cir Swampscott, MA||$320K||3||2||1,442|
|16 Hillcrest Cir Swampscott, MA||$333K||4||2||1,785|
|124 Essex St Swampscott, MA||$319K||3||1||1,418|
|93-95 Essex St Swampscott, MA||$353K||4||2.5||2,692|
|24 Hillcrest Cir Swampscott, MA||$320K||3||1.5||1,522|
|254 Burrill St Swampscott, MA||$317K||4||1.5||1,734|
|84 Essex St Swampscott, MA||$274K||2||1||954|
Nearby Schools in Swampscott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
PK-7 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.