108 Fan Branch Ln, Chapel Hill, NC 275163 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
I love how the neighborhood is a quiet neighborhood with a mix of graduate students and young families. I also love the many trails that surround the home. The trails connect to the Southern Village greenway. I spent many afternoons on those trails. The D bus line has a stop directly in front of the neighborhood, so getting to UNC was extremely easy. HOA dues are only $100 per year.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $184,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- View: City, Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9787087529
- Zillow Home ID: 50035699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 108 Fan Branch Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48% greater than in Chapel Hill, and 53.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chapel Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27516 home values.
- 112 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$200K32.51,350
- 110 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$173K321,152
- 106 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$192K421,288
- 112 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$198K32.51,400
- 207 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$186K32--
- 104 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$180K42960
- 102 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$178K321,144
- 114 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$188K321,176
- 207 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$190K321,202
- 116 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$197K331,393
- 100 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$193K321,369
- 118 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$190K321,152
- 200 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$194K321,350
- 202 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$208K321,308
- 201 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$188K321,144
- 204 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$197K321,403
- 206 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$195K321,403
- 120 Culbreth Park Dr Chapel Hill, NC$197K321,372
- 203 Fan Branch Ln Chapel Hill, NC$180K231,560
- 114 Culbreth Cir Chapel Hill, NC$195K321,371
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!