- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
108 Gambrill Trl, Mooresville, NC 281154 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $337,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Parking: 742 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 4678335815.000
- Zillow Home ID: 116380346
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 108 Gambrill Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.1% higher than in Mooresville, and 146.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mooresville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 112 Gambrill Trl Mooresville, NC$379K54.54,718
- 134 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$345K53.53,904
- 140 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$381K54.54,708
- 130 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$359K54.54,189
- 144 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$359K53.53,811
- 139 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$378K54.54,649
- 115 Gambrill Trl Mooresville, NC$318K43.53,344
- 133 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$333K43.53,344
- 125 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$373K43.53,963
- 149 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$370K544,175
- 116 Gambrill Trl Mooresville, NC--------
- 121 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$365K544,577
- 155 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$359K53.53,719
- 156 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$366K544,175
- 159 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$321K43.53,411
- 612 Wiggins Rd Mooresville, NC$127K21.51,389
- 160 Fellspoint Rd Mooresville, NC$361K53.53,811
- 122 Gleniris Trl Mooresville, NC$311K43.53,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!