- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 255 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,170 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $550
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $340,500
- Price/sqft: $242
- MLS #: 215013660
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Association \ California Desert Association of REALTORS, Property Type \ Residential, Assoc Fees Include \ Clubhouse, Assoc Amenities \ Club House, Assoc Amenities \ Fitness Center, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Bedroom Features \ Walk In Closet, Will Consider Lease \ No, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family Detach, Bedroom Features \ Master Suite, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Doors \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Ext Construction \ Stucco, Fireplace \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet, Fireplace Location \ Great Room, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Fireplace Fuel \ Gas, Fireplace Features \ Gas Log Fireplace, Lot Description \ Gated with Guard, HOA \ Yes, HOA 1 Fee Frequency \ Monthly, HOA Fee 2 Frequency \ None, Heating Fuel \ Natural Gas, Pool Descriptions \ Pool-Private, Interior Features \ Bar-Wet, Security\Safety \ Gated Comm w\Grd, Lot Location \ Close to Clubhouse, Eating Areas \ Formal Dining Rm, Land \ Fee, Flooring \ Tile, Spa\Hot Tub Desc. \ Spa-Private, Pool Construction \ In Ground, View Type \ Lake Front View, Spa\Hot Tub \ Yes, Spa\Hot Tub Const. \ In Ground, Eating Areas \ Breakfast\Bar, TV Services \ Cable, View Type \ Mountain View, Bathroom Features \ Double Vanity(s), View \ Yes, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Dining Room, Kitchen Features \ Counter-Granite, Lot Description \ Lot-Level\Flat, Assoc Fees Include \ Cable TV, Lot Description \ Street Paved, Lot Description \ UtilitiesUnderground, Lot Description \ Yard, Spa\Hot Tub Desc. \ Spa-Heated\Gas, Sprinklers Desc. \ Sprinkler System, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan(s), View Type \ Pool View, Doors \ French Doors, Property Orientation \ FrontDoor FacesSouth, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Assoc Pet Rules \ Call for Rules, Pool Accessories \ Waterfall, Rooms \ Entry, Security\Safety \ Card\Code Access, Assoc Amenities \ Controlled Access, Heating Type \ Fireplace, Assoc Amenities \ Pet Rules, Bedroom Features \ Master-Main Floor, Street Suffix \ Way, Subdiv\Trac Code \ Mission Hills Country Club, Rooms \ Guest Room, Bathroom Features \ Tub With Jets, Bedroom Features \ Master Retreat, Community Features \ Golf Course in Dev, Sewer \ Unknown, Lot Location \ Lake Front, Lot Description \ Street Private, Disclosures \ CC and R'sHomeowners Assoc, Garage \ Yes, Garage Description \ Attached, HOA Fee 3 Frequency \ None, Pool \ Yes, Residence Descrip. \ One Level, Sprinklers \ Yes, Back On Market \ New, Pool Descriptions \ Pool-Heated\Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,985 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 673660033
- Zillow Home ID: 59412614
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $448-650K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92270 home values will rise 9.3% next year, compared to a 9% rise for Rancho Mirage as a whole. Among 92270 homes, this home is 0.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92270, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% greater than in Rancho Mirage, and 19% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92270 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rancho Mirage.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92270 home values.
Nearby Schools in Rancho Mirage
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.