108 N Hibiscus Ct, Garden Plain, KS 670504 beds, 3 baths, 3,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This Dream Life Homes model features: High-efficiency Gerkin vinyl windows, 50-year smart siding, Cambria & Granite countertops throughout the home, manibloc water distribution system, composite decking, wood floors in the family, kitchen & dining, a gas fireplace with built-in bookshelves, paint-grade trim, oil-rubbed bronze hardware & lighting fixtures, knotty maple kitchen cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, a whirlpool tub in the master suite, and much, much more.
AND... This and all other Dream Life Homes built in Pretty Flowers addition feature NO SPECIALS! Plus the City of Garden Plain is offering a $6,000 utility (water & sewer) credit on this and all of our other homes in Garden Plain.
Call Dream Life Homes @ (316) 200-5946 or visit us online at DreamLifeHomes.com for more information or to schedule a private introduction to this incredible home.
Custom homes are available to be built in Pretty Flowers addition from the upper $190's, with NO SPECIALS & up to a $6,000 utility credit.
Pretty Flowers Estates is the perfect sanctuary from your hectic life! The neighborhood has a private swimming pool for its residents, and a beautiful community lake with 2 fountains and plenty of park benches. Great access to US 54 gives the residents the ability to reach the new Goddard Walmart (opening January 2013) in approximately 8 minutes, with access to all that west Wichita has to offer mere minutes away. This community must be seen to truly be appreciated.
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 3,034 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115842505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 108 N Hibiscus Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 67050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Garden Plain, and 92.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 67050 home values.
- 108 N Hibiscus Ct Garden Plain, KS$340K433,034
- 108 N Hibiscus Ct Garden Plain, KS$268K433,166
- 108 N Hibiscus Ct Garden Plain, KS$233K433,034
- 113 N Hibiscus St Garden Plain, KS$301K32.52,906
- 109 S Hibiscus St Garden Plain, KS$363K43.52,849
- 421 E Periwinkle St Garden Plain, KS$632K43.53,204
- 125 N Hibiscus St Garden Plain, KS$340K433,386
- 403 E Periwinkle Ct Garden Plain, KS$854K878,000
- 502 E Pretty Flowers St Garden Plain, KS$324K433,620
- 416 E Pretty Flowers St Garden Plain, KS$352K43.53,931
- 108 N Blue Bells St Garden Plain, KS$236K533,555
- 114 N Blue Bells St Garden Plain, KS$340K53.53,751
- 208 E Pretty Flowers St Garden Plain, KS$230K331,953
- 150 S Blue Bells Ct Garden Plain, KS$315K533,458
- 144 S Blue Bells Ct Garden Plain, KS$306K53.53,775
- 132 N Blue Bells St Garden Plain, KS$305K233,431
- 126 N Blue Bells St Garden Plain, KS$338K433,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292