A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $225
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 394 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $425
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Marble, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub, Communications \ Cable TV, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 08655101
- Zillow Home ID: 64712623
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $580-710K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 11.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% higher than in Milpitas, and 33.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milpitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|110 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$549K||2||2.5||1,192|
|106 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$666K||3||2||1,530|
|104 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$551K||2||2.5||1,192|
|112 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$553K||2||2.5||1,192|
|102 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$542K||2||2.5||1,192|
|114 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$552K||2||2.5||1,192|
|116 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$549K||2||2.5||1,192|
|100 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$664K||3||2||1,530|
|124 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$628K||3||2||1,530|
|118 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$663K||3||2||1,530|
|120 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$664K||3||2||1,530|
|126 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$551K||2||2.5||1,192|
|122 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$659K||3||2||1,530|
|128 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$548K||2||2.5||1,192|
|125 Curtis Ave Milpitas, CA||$668K||3||2||1,530|
|84 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$510K||2||3||1,192|
|86 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$534K||2||2.5||1,192|
|82 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$631K||3||2||1,530|
|88 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$644K||3||2||1,530|
|80 Parc Place Dr Milpitas, CA||$647K||3||2||1,530|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!