- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 311 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,845 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $73,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: 1281537
- Garage Type \ None, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ None, BASEMENT \ None, CONDO REGIME INCLUDES \ None, FIREPLACE \ None, FLOORS \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Crawl Space, GARAGE FEATURES \ None, GARBAGE PICKUP \ Public, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Some Trees, MRBED FEATURES \ Master on Main Lvl, ROOF \ Composition Shingle, SEWER \ Public, WATER \ Public, WATER HEATER \ Electric, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Stand Alone Rng-Electric, COOLING SYSTEM \ Central Forced, COOLING SYSTEM \ Electric, HEATING SYSTEM \ Forced Air, DRIVEWAY \ Paved, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Smooth, STORAGE SPACE \ Attic, SQFT Finished and Heated \ 1400-1599, Approx Age \ 31-50, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Laundry, STYLE \ Ranch, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Screened, HEATING SYSTEM \ Natural Gas, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Countertops-Other, FLOORS \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Asbestos Shingle, Street Designation \ Drive, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LeadBased Paint Disc Req? \ Yes
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Parcel #: R0030772
- Zillow Home ID: 72641629
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $48-110K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29671 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Pickens as a whole. Among 29671 homes, this home is 29% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29671, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% greater than in Pickens, and 6.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29671 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pickens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29671 home values.
|403 Florence St Pickens, SC||$71K||2||1||1,000|
|407 Florence St Pickens, SC||$52K||2||1||712|
|413 Florence St Pickens, SC||$170K||3||1||2,306|
|406 Florence St Pickens, SC||$82K||2||1||1,173|
|412 Florence St Pickens, SC||$82K||3||1||1,202|
|213 W Baker St Pickens, SC||$232K||4||3||3,100|
|503 Florence St Pickens, SC||$167K||3||2||2,288|
|315 Florence St Pickens, SC||$123K||3||--||1,418|
|508 Florence St Pickens, SC||$129K||4||2||1,623|
|309 Florence St Pickens, SC||$76K||2||1||988|
|107 Mauldin St Pickens, SC||$50K||2||1.25||896|
|306 Florence St Pickens, SC||$100K||2||1||1|
|108 Pineview Dr Pickens, SC||$77K||3||1||1,400|
|301 Florence St Pickens, SC||$101K||3||--||1,373|
|118 Mary St Pickens, SC||$63K||3||2||1,440|
|300 Florence St Pickens, SC||$105K||3||2||1,680|
|106 Mauldin St Pickens, SC||$115K||3||1||1,250|
|112 Mauldin St Pickens, SC||$93K||3||1||1,219|
|115 Mary St Pickens, SC||$101K||4||2||1,121|
|218 Pineview Dr Pickens, SC||$109K||3||2||1,840|
Nearby Schools in Pickens
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.