108 Quarter Path, Cary, NC 275183 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 391 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 076107594437000
- Zillow Home ID: 6509032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 108 Quarter Path
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27518 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% higher than in Cary, and 41.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27518 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27518 home values.
- 116 Palace Grn Cary, NC$279K--32,109
- 106 Quarter Path Cary, NC$268K----2,026
- 112 Quarter Path Cary, NC$243K32.51,932
- 111 Quarter Path Cary, NC$389K--2.53,427
- 118 Palace Grn Cary, NC$249K--2.51,784
- 114 Palace Grn Cary, NC$309K332,486
- 110 Palace Grn Cary, NC$309K--2.52,525
- 113 Quarter Path Cary, NC$285K--32,143
- 112 Palace Grn Cary, NC$278K--2.52,151
- 109 Quarter Path Cary, NC$242K32.51,835
- 104 Quarter Path Cary, NC$270K----2,126
- 120 Palace Grn Cary, NC$257K32.52,147
- 120 Palace Grn Cary, NC$261K332,050
- 108 Palace Grn Cary, NC$279K32.52,252
- 304 Palace Grn Cary, NC$337K32.52,526
- 300 Palace Grn Cary, NC$310K--2.52,375
- 122 Palace Grn Cary, NC$343K44.52,926
- 119 Palace Grn Cary, NC$293K--2.52,369
- 121 Palace Grn Cary, NC$259K----2,016
- 206 Palace Grn Cary, NC$298K----2,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!