108 Saint Marks Pl, Brooklyn, NY 112172 beds, 1 bath, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 009340025
- Zillow Home ID: 30581658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 108 Saint Marks Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Park Slope, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% higher than in New York, and 86.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park Slope home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
- 110 Saint Marks Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.65M212,700
- 104 Saint Marks Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.26M----10,107
- 112 Saint Marks Pl # 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.19M----1,120
- 112 Saint Marks Pl Brooklyn, NY------3,600
- 112 Saint Marks Pl # 1 Brooklyn, NY$1.72M----1,835
- 112 Saint Marks Pl # 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.36M221,219
- 132 Saint Marks Pl APT 1L Brooklyn, NY$913K----1,115
- 132 Saint Marks Pl APT 1R Brooklyn, NY$994K221,200
- 132 Saint Marks Pl APT 2L Brooklyn, NY$535K----660
- 132 Saint Marks Pl APT 2R Brooklyn, NY$535K----660
- 132 Saint Marks Pl APT 3L Brooklyn, NY$525K----660
- 132 Saint Marks Pl APT 3R Brooklyn, NY$546K----660
- 132 Saint Marks Pl APT 4L Brooklyn, NY$543K----666
- 132 Saint Marks Pl APT 4R Brooklyn, NY$523K11666
- 134 Saint Marks Pl APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$575K11676
- 134 Saint Marks Pl APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$583K11683
- 134 Saint Marks Pl APT 5B Brooklyn, NY$726K11915
- 134 Saint Marks Pl APT 5A Brooklyn, NY$711K11874
- 134 Saint Marks Pl Brooklyn, NY--Studio1915
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292