A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 2,871 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $212,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities \ Cable TV Available, Amenities \ Trash Pickup, Cooling \ Central, Exterior \ Brick - Front, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Floors \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floors \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, FP Desc/Location \ Gas Logs, FP Desc/Location \ Living Room, Garage/Parking \ 2 Car Garage, Garage/Parking \ Attached, Ground Level \ Yes, Heat \ Electric, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level, Master Bedroom \ Ceiling Fan, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, Master Bedroom \ Garden Tub/Shower, Master Bedroom \ Walk-In Closets, Misc Exterior \ Fence - Wooden Enclosed, Misc Exterior \ Gutters, Misc Exterior \ Patio, Misc Interior \ Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Misc Interior \ Ceiling - Tray, Misc Interior \ Ceilings - 9'+, Misc Interior \ Garden Tub/Shower, Misc Interior \ Walk-In Closets, New Owned \ Pre-Owned, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle, SF Detached Style \ Traditional, Stories \ 2 Stories, Sub-Type \ Single Family Detached
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,115 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 2340613014
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 55322074
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-228K.
Market guideZillow predicts 29445 home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Goose Creek as a whole. Among 29445 homes, this home is valued 51.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29445, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Goose Creek, and 41.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29445 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goose Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29445 home values.
|106 Seneca Cir Goose Creek, SC||$169K||--||--||1,478|
|107 Chelwood Dr Goose Creek, SC||$155K||--||--||1,243|
|110 Seneca Cir Goose Creek, SC||$177K||--||--||1,564|
|109 Chelwood Dr Goose Creek, SC||$177K||--||--||1,564|
|105 Chelwood Dr Goose Creek, SC||$175K||--||--||1,669|
|104 Seneca Cir Goose Creek, SC||$158K||--||--||1,354|
|105 Chelwood Dr Goose Creek, SC||$162K||3||2.5||1,810|
|117 Seneca Cir Goose Creek, SC||$171K||3||2||1,651|
|119 Seneca Cir Goose Creek, SC||$171K||--||--||1,513|
|102 Seneca Cir Goose Creek, SC||$172K||--||--||1,534|
|115 Seneca Cir Goose Creek, SC||$157K||3||2||1,352|
|121 Seneca Cir Goose Creek, SC||$176K||3||2.5||1,665|
|802 Edmonton Cir Goose Creek, SC||$182K||3||2||1,504|
|113 Seneca Cir Goose Creek, SC||$171K||--||--||1,564|
|812 N Aylesbury Rd Goose Creek, SC||$182K||--||--||1,940|
|100 Seneca Cir Goose Creek, SC||$169K||--||--||1,426|
|123 Seneca Cir Goose Creek, SC||$172K||--||--||1,484|
|810 N Aylesbury Rd Goose Creek, SC||$166K||--||--||1,464|
|108 Chelwood Dr Goose Creek, SC||$179K||--||--||1,708|
|800 Edmonton Cir Goose Creek, SC||$182K||--||--||1,902|
Nearby Schools in Goose Creek
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!