108 Shorebird Cir, Redwood City, CA 940651 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Heating: Radiant
- 6 days on Zillow
- Rent/sqft: $2.94
- Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Building Type \ Condo, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Heating \ Electric, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Association Fees, Rent Includes \ Hot Water, Rent Includes \ Pool/Spa, Rent Includes \ Sewer, Rent Includes \ Trash Removal, Rent Includes \ Water, Roof \ Other, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Subclass \ Apartment/Condo for Rent, Unit Features \ Ground Level, View
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Built in 1984
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last sold: May 2004 for $376,000
- MLS #: 81430774
- Parcel #: 112370050
- Zillow Home ID: 15637325
Neighborhood for 108 Shorebird Cir
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.