108 Singleton Rd, Chaplin, CT 062354 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 17 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: E274802
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Partial Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Other, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Unknown, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,680 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:75 B:73 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 58109358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 108 Singleton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.6% greater than in Chaplin, and 39% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chaplin.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 94 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$211K43.51,890
- 84 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$209K221,066
- 102 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$203K32.52,221
- 128 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$268K32.52,198
- 87 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$158K31.52,200
- 70 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$281K31.52,413
- 201 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$196K321,736
- 138 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$328K42.52,834
- 73 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$74K31866
- 62 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$213K321,232
- 151 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$316K422,716
- 146 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$334K32.52,820
- 52 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$215K321,244
- 161 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$212K31.51,224
- 698 Phoenixville Rd Chaplin, CT$270K321,056
- 171 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$275K211,755
- 38 Singleton Rd Chaplin, CT$268K32.12,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!