108 Union St, Bristol, CT 060105 beds, 2 baths, 3,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $63,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Off street, On street, 3 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Basement Type \ Full Basement,Cooling System Type \ Individual Units,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Thermalpane Windows,Exterior \ Aluminum,Fuel Type \ Electric,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Fuel Type \ Oil,Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S),Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Interior Condition \ Updated,Laundry Room Access \ Other Location,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Parking Type Description \ Off Street,Property Type \ Multi-Family,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,154 sqft
- Parcel #: 0112240
- Zillow Home ID: 57699258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 108 Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bristol, and 132.8% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
- 104 Union St Bristol, CT$153K422,288
- 114 Union St Bristol, CT$120K422,016
- 103 Union St Bristol, CT$105K521,853
- 94 Union St Bristol, CT$91K311,271
- 86 Union St Bristol, CT$99KStudio22,054
- 87 Union St Bristol, CT$94K421,380
- 118 Union St Bristol, CT$120K211,000
- 120 Union St Bristol, CT$134K211,000
- 27 Russ Ln Bristol, CT$128K211,058
- 128 Union St Bristol, CT$115K321,248
- 78 Union St Bristol, CT$117K311,080
- 21 Russ Ln Bristol, CT$142K521,976
- 36 Russ Ln Bristol, CT$126K31.11,322
- 28 Russ Ln Bristol, CT$115K31983
- 35 Russ Ln Bristol, CT$149K411,652
- Union St Bristol, CT$117K311,080
- 20 Russ Ln Bristol, CT$137K311,216
- 136 Union St Bristol, CT$128K31960
- 39 Russ Ln Bristol, CT$184K633,058
- 66 Union St Bristol, CT$128K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292