- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
108 W 3rd St, Arcadia, OK 730072 beds, 1 bath, 805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 805 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2137271198
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 108 W 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Oklahoma City Metro, and 25.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73007 home values.
- 104 E 3rd St Arcadia, OK$76K311,152
- 300 Division Arcadia, OK$78K311,152
- 103 E 3rd St Edmond, OK$174K321,707
- 117 W 2nd St Arcadia, OK$97K31.51,568
- 109 W 2nd St Arcadia, OK$66K311,104
- 101 E 2nd St Arcadia, OK$178K321,764
- 120 W 3rd St Arcadia, OK$69K311,104
- E 2nd St Arcadia, OK$185K321,921
- 106 W 2nd St Arcadia, OK$123K422,403
- 100 E 2nd St Arcadia, OK$185K321,921
- 116 W 2nd St Arcadia, OK$96K322,100
- 105 E 3rd St Arcadia, OK$156K321,598
- 104 W 4th St Arcadia, OK$57K21384
- 100 W 4th St Arcadia, OK$136K311,803
- 119 E 2nd St Edmond, OK$80K31.51,288
- 203 N Division St Arcadia, OK$107K31.52,221
- 401 W 4th St Arcadia, OK$63K311,152
- 403 N Lee Ave County, OK$116K31.51,504
- 113 NE 2nd St Oklahoma City, OK$70K311,152
Nearby Schools in Arcadia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292