108 Wrangel Ct APT 6, Princeton, NJ 085402 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* On the first floor (one level above ground) of a quiet building with intercom door * Spacious living room combined with dining area, walk out to a balcony
* Balcony overlooking the back of the building with green view * Central Air Conditioning - heating system * Fully equipped kitchen with gas burning stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave oven, ceramic tile * Master bedroom with walking closet, spacious second bedroom with large closet. Also, linen closet in Master Bedroom * Master bath with double sinks and vanities, second bathroom is a full bath * Large closet in the entry hallway and additional storage room next to the balcony * Washer and dryer in unit (laundry room) * Some furniture available, can be rented without furniture * Plenty of light and large windows provide this condo a comfortable feeling
* Rent includes: access to Pool, snow removal, trash removal, landscape, building maintenance, and Tennis Courts.
* 1.5 rent security deposit and credit check is required
* More information: 301-6332556 or 908-8294282
Just off Route 1, five minutes away from downtown Princeton, Princeton University, Less than 2 mile from Princeton Junction (TRAIN to NYC), Whole Foods, Shoprite, and a charming shopping mall (Market Fair) which has Cinemas, Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, restaurants and ~ 50 stores.
Beautifully maintained, with large pool and tennis courts, and plenty of parking space. In central location yet the condo feels very private. Overlooking green area.
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2111862870
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 108 Wrangel Court APT 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in West Windsor, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08540 home values.
- 110 Biscayne Ct APT 5 Princeton, NJ$260K----1,210
- 110 Biscayne Ct APT 1 Princeton, NJ$260K231,210
- 110 Biscayne Ct APT 9 Princeton, NJ--221,210
- 110 Biscayne Ct APT 12 Princeton, NJ$258K221,258
- 110 Biscayne Ct APT 10 Princeton, NJ--221,210
- 110 Biscayne Ct APT 8 Princeton, NJ$267K----1,210
- 110 Biscayne Ct APT 6 Princeton, NJ$261K----1,210
- 110 Biscayne Ct APT 2 Princeton, NJ$261K221,210
- 110 Biscayne Ct APT 11 Princeton, NJ$262K221,210
- 110 Biscayne Ct APT 4 Princeton, NJ$262K----1,210
- 110 Biscayne Ct APT 7 Princeton, NJ$266K221,210
- 111 Biscayne Ct APT 12 Princeton, NJ$260K----1,210
- 111 Biscayne Ct APT 8 Princeton, NJ$261K----1,210
- 110 Biscayne Ct APT 3 Princeton, NJ$258K----1,210
- 111 Biscayne Ct APT 1 Princeton, NJ$255K----1,210
- 111 Biscayne Ct APT 5 Princeton, NJ$262K221,210
- 111 Biscayne Ct APT 4 Princeton, NJ$254K----1,210
- 111 Biscayne Ct APT 9 Princeton, NJ$262K----1,210
- 111 Biscayne Ct APT 11 Princeton, NJ$261K----1,210
- 111 Biscayne Ct APT 3 Princeton, NJ$261K221,210
Nearby Schools in West Windsor
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292