1080 Chapel St, Stratford, CT 066143 beds, 2 baths, 1,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $469,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Surrounded by mature trees around the .75 acre lot, keeping it private.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0335700
- Zillow Home ID: 57387858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1080 Chapel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06614, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% higher than in Stratford, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06614 home values.
- 1115 Chapel St Stratford, CT$292K41.51,813
- 1095 Chapel St Stratford, CT$316K43.52,304
- 1065 Chapel St Stratford, CT$335K41.52,104
- 1135 Chapel St Stratford, CT$288K32.51,221
- 1110 Chapel St Stratford, CT$300K322,701
- 1050 Chapel St Stratford, CT$320K322,227
- 23 Enrica Rita Way Stratford, CT$454K33.5--
- 23 Enrica Rita Way Stratford, CT$403K33.52,150
- 23 Enrica Rita Way # 0 Stratford, CT$305K------
- 11 Enrica Rita Way Stratford, CT$305K341,730
- 15 Enrica Rita Way Stratford, CT$397K33.52,150
- 17 Enrica Rita Way Stratford, CT$336K33.52,150
- 1045 Chapel St Stratford, CT$308K432,246
- 1015 Chapel St Stratford, CT$330K43.52,601
- 23 Enrica Rita Way UNIT 23 Stratford, CT$354K33.52,150
- 22 Enrica Rita Way Stratford, CT$226K32.51,726
- 22 Enrica Rita Way UNIT 22 Stratford, CT$213K32.51,726
- 24 Enrica Rita Way UNIT 24 Stratford, CT$195K33.51,726
- 1140 Chapel St Stratford, CT$247K31.51,800
- 21 Enrica Rita Way UNIT 21 Stratford, CT$334K33.51,728
Nearby Schools in Stratford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292