10805 Savannah Wood Dr # 204, Orlando, FL 328322 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,071 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,071 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111801175
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10805 Savannah Wood Drive # 204
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32832, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 218.1% higher than in Orange, and 606.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32832 home values.
- 10805 Savannah Wood Dr # 204 Orlando, FL$131K231,071
- 10809 Savannah Wood Dr # 203 Orlando, FL$129K22.51,071
- 10813 Savannah Wood Dr # 202 Orlando, FL$118K22.5987
- 10817 Savannah Wood Dr # 201 Orlando, FL$118K22.51,071
- 1 Savannah Wood Dr Orlando, FL$74K------
- 10821 Savannah Wood Dr # 200 Orlando, FL$110K22.51,071
- 10825 Savannah Wood Dr # 199 Orlando, FL$111K22.5987
- 10825 Savannah Wood Dr Orlando, FL$105K------
- 10821 Savannah Wood Dr Orlando, FL$191K------
- 10829 Savannah Wood Dr # 198 Orlando, FL$120K231,071
- 10833 Savannah Wood Dr # 197 Orlando, FL$110K22.51,071
- 10833 Savannah Wood Dr Orlando, FL$120K22.51,071
- 10809 Savannah Wood Dr Orlando, FL$208K22.51,071
- 1 Savannah Wood Dr Orlando, FL$75K------
- 10782 Savannah Wood Dr # 125 Orlando, FL$152K32.51,366
- 1 Savannah Wood Dr Orlando, FL$71K------
- 10786 Savannah Wood Dr # 126 Orlando, FL$151K32.51,366
- 10778 Savannah Wood Dr # 124 Orlando, FL$135K231,202
- 10774 Savannah Wood Dr # 123 Orlando, FL$134K32.51,202
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Moss Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.5 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292